Sunday, June 04, 2006

Top of the Podsafes, Volume 41, June 4, 2006


Yes, the first "SHUT UP AND PLAY YER MUSIC" episode! This seems to me the best way to do a "featured artists from past shows" show. It allows me to fit in as much music as possible. This one has a mellow song closing it out, making it good cool-down ending for workouts and those afternoon runs, if you are into such things. Let me know what you think, bad or good. As always, I love hearing from all of you...

Also, a freak accident with my internet while uploading stuff to my site seems to have messed up my blog, etc., but I think it is OK once again, so histories and back shows are back up, and from my feedburner stats the back log seems to be popular.

Peace and Love - Chip

All of the songs on this episode with the exception of those bands with ** can be heard on the Podsafe Music Network at http://music.podshow.com/, with links to the band websites an information on where to purchase their music.

Visit us at http://www.topofthepodsafes.com
or http://www.myspace.com/topofthepodsafes

Email to podshow@crushland.com

Featured Song(s)/Artist(s) of the day: Volume 41, June 4, 2006:

Her and King's County** - Everybody
Death Cab For Cutie - Title and Registration
Mike Errico - Skimming
Matthew Ebel - Trees
Laura Clapp - Gotta Be Me
Digg Deep** - Whoose Yo Daddeh?
Michael Gomez - Wake Up
Beau Hall - Superhot Lady Cop
Valley Lodge - Hanging On
Hitchhiker - Summer Feeling
Sophia Ramos - Torn Down
Natives of the New Dawn - Good Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home